“Jesus in Action” Part 7 “Too Dead, Too Late, Too Little” May 14, 2017
Mark 6:30-42 – NIV
Three Statements from the disciples:
- This is a “remote” place (Desert: Lonely, Solitary, Desolate, Uninhabited)
- It’s already very late (Time is far passed)
- That would take eight months’ wages (More than a half year wages)
*God’s supply is not limited by our positions and situations of “lack” “lateness” or “lifelessness”
*Jesus asked the disciples to do something that He knew they were not capable of doing on their own
*He wanted His disciples to play a part in this miracle!
“It’s too Dead!
It’s too Late!
It’s too Little!
What did Jesus tell His disciples to do?
- Take Inventory (What do you have?) v.38
- Bring what you have to me (Matt.14:18)
- Do your part (Prepare to serve) v. 39
- Share the miracle! v. 41
- Make the most of the miracle (John 6:12)
*Don’t waste what God has given you!
*With Jesus it is never too Dead, too Late or too Little!